Impossible Bacon Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Pot Pie Recipes
This pie is very easy and quick to make. Bisquick make its crust.
1. Bisquick baking mix (1c.)
2. shredded natural Swiss cheese (1c.)
3. milk (2c.)
4. bacon, fried, crisp and crumbled (12 slices)
5. chopped onions (1/3c.)
6. salt (1/4tsp.)
7. pepper (according to taste)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a pie pan and grease it. Put bacon, cheese and onions in pie pan.
2. Take a bowl. Beat other ingredients like bisquick, milk, salt and pepper in it. Beat it with blender for about 15 seconds or 1 minute. Pour this in bacon mixture in the pie pan.
3. Bake it for about 35-40 minutes or until the tooth pick inserted in it comes out clean. Cool it for about 5 minutes and then serve it.
Number of servings-6.