This is very easy and tasty French recipe and everyone likes it.
1. Bisquick or baking mix (1/2 c)
2. Apples; tart, sliced and pared (6 c)
3. Nutmeg; ground (1/4 ts)
4. Milk (3/4 c)
5. Margarine or butter; softened (2 ts)
6. Eggs (2)
7. Sugar (1 c)
8. Cinnamon; ground (1 1/4 ts)
1. Bisquick or baking mix (1 c)
2. Nuts; chopped (1/2 c)
3. Brown sugar; packed (1/3 c)
4. Margarine or butter; firm (3 tb)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Firstly grease the pie plate of 9 inch and preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Now mix the apples, cinnamon and nutmeg and put them into the plate. Beat the remaining things except streusel ingredients till it is smooth.
3. Pour into the plate and sprinkle the streusel over it. Bake for 55-65 minutes or until the knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
Cool it down.
Mix the ingredients for the streusel well. Mix till they are crumbly and then sprinkle it over the plate before baking.
No. Of Servings:- 5-6