Easy Chicken Pot Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Chicken Recipe, Bisquick Pot Pie Recipes
This chicken pot pie is very easy to make. You can use whatever ingredients you have.
1. Original bisquick (1c.)
2. cut up cooked chicken (1c.)
3. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained (1 2/3c.)
4. milk (1/2c.)
5. condensed cream of chicken soup (1can)
6. egg (1)
Method of preparation:-
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take an ungreased pie plate. Mix cooked chicken, vegetables and soup in a bowl and pour into the pie plate.
2. Now take another bowl. Mix bisquick, egg and milk properly until it gets blended. Now pour this mixture of egg and bisquick into a pie plate over the mixture of chicken.
3. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it uncovered for about 30 minutes or until the crust gets golden brown. Serve it warm with salad.
Number of servings-6.