Curry Chicken Pot Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Chicken Recipe, Bisquick Pot Pie Recipes
This is very delicious pot pie. It uses the coating of crispy oven chicken.
1. Original bisquick (2/3c.)
2. cooked chicken breast halves (2)
3. curry powder (1/2tsp.)
4. frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained (2c.)
5. milk (1/3c.)
6. creamy cheddar chicken chowder (1can)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 425 degrees F. Take a casserole and grease it with cooking spray. Chop the chicken breast with knife.
2. Take a large bowl, mix chopped chicken, creamy cheddar chicken chowder, vegetables and curry powder in it. Now spread this chicken mixture in the casserole.
3. Take a small bowl, mix bisquick and milk in it. Now pour this mixture over the chicken mixture in casserole.
4. Place the casserole in the preheated oven. Bake it uncovered for about 25-30 minutes or until the top gets golden brown. Serve it warm with salad.
Number of servings-2.