1. Bisquick (1/2c)
2. shredded mozzarella cheese (3/4c)
3. chopped green bell pepper (1/4c)
4. sliced pepperoni (1/2package)
5. pizza sauce (1can)
6. eggs (2)
7. milk (1c)
8. grated parmesan cheese (1/3c)
9. chopped onion (1med. Or 1/2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a pie plate of 9 inches and grease it. Dust the onion and parmesan cheese in the greased pie plate.
2. Take a bowl, beat, eggs, milk and bis-quick mix in it until it gets blended. Then pour this mixture into the pie plate.
3. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it for about 20 minutes. Take it out from the oven and then spread the pizza sauce on it and top it with the left over ingredients.
4. Place the pie plate again in oven and bake it for about 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese gets lightly brown. Keep it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve it.
Makes about 6 to 8 servings