Its very delicious and easy to make.
1. bisquick (2 1/8c.)
2. flour (1/4 c.)
3. water (1/2 c.)
1. tomato sauce (1 can)
2. oregano and garlic powder (1/4 tsp.)
1. parmesan cheese (1/2 c.)
2. mozzarella cheese (1/4 pound)
3. oil (1/2 tbsp.)
4. ground beef, bacon and sausage (1/4 pound)
Method of preparation
1. Take a large bowl. Mix bisquick, flour and water in it until it gets smooth and then knead it and keep it aside for about half an hour.
2. For making sauce heat the tomato sauce, garlic powder and then add oregano in sauce pan. Cook it until it gets bubbly.
3. Take a pizza pan. Roll the dough in it and brush it with oil. Put parmesan cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese and the sauce on the base and then add all the ingredients you want on pizza and again add mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake it for about 15-20 minutes at 475 degrees F. When it gets ready serve it warm.