This is tasty apple oat muffin and gives the flavor of apple
1. fat-free milk (1/4c)
2. apple, peeled and shredded (2c)
3. salt (1/2tsp)
4. all-purpose flour (1 1/2c)
5. quick oats (1c)
6. firmly packed brown sugar (2/3c)
7. baking powder (1 1/2tsp)
8. baking soda (1/2tsp)
9. cinnamon (1/2tsp)
10. vanilla extract (1tsp)
11. egg whites (2)
12. canola oil (2tbsp)
13. plain fat-free yogurt (1c)
Method of preparation
1. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a large bowl. Mix oats, brown sugar, baking powder, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in it.
2. Take another bowl. Add egg whites, vanilla, milk, yogurt and oil in it. Blend it properly. Now add this wet mixture into flour bowl and stir it till it gets moist.
3. Remove the moist from the apples with the help of kitchen paper. After that add apples to the mixture.
4. Put the batter with spoon into into 12 cup greased muffin tins.Bake for 15-20 minutes.