1. Bisquick baking mix (3/4c)
2. cut up cooked turkey or chicken (2c)
3. milk (1 1/2c)
4. shredded natural Swiss cheese (1c about 4oz)
5. salt (1/2tsp)
6. sliced green onion (1/2c)
7. sliced mushrooms, drained (1jar about 4 ½ oz)
8. eggs (4)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a pie plate of 10 inches and grease it lightly. Dust turkey, onions, mushrooms, salt and cheese into the greased pie plate.
2. Take a blender, beat the remaining ingredients in it for about 15 seconds on high speed until the mixture gets smooth. Then pour this smooth mixture over the turkey mixture into the pie plate.
3. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it at 400 degrees F for about 35 to 40 minutes until the tooth pick inserted in the middle or edges of pie comes out clean.
4. Now take out pie from the oven and keep it to cool for about 5 minutes and then decorate it with parsley according to taste and then serve it.
Number of servings – 6 to 8