Impossible Taco Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
1. Bisquick (3/4c)
2. canned milk (1 1/4oz)
3. taco seasoning mix 1 envelope (1 1/4 ozs)
4. ground beef (1lb)
5. shredded Monterey Jack cheese (1c)
6. eggs (3)
7. chopped onion (1/2c)
8. diced tomatoes (2)
9. chopped green chilies, drained 1 can (4 ozs)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a saucepan, saute chopped onions in it and add ground beef in it. Cook it until it changes to brown in color. Add the taco seasoning mix in it and mix it well.
2. Take a frying pan of 10 inches and then spread the beef mixture in it and dust the chilies over it. Beat eggs, milk and bisquick in a blender until the mixture becomes smooth. Then pour this mixture over beef mixture in pan. Place the tomatoes and cheese on the top of beef mixture in the pan.
3. Now bake it on medium heat for about 20 minutes on the top of stove. Bake it until the tooth pick inserted in the middle of pie comes out clean. Keep the pie to cool for about 5 minutes. Sprinkle chopped tomatoes and shredded jack cheese over it. Then serve it with sour cream.