1. Bisquick (1/2c)
2. milk (1c)
3. ground beef (1pound)
4. taco seasoning mix (1 envelope about 1 ¼ ounces)
5. eggs (2)
6. chopped onion (1/2c)
7. chopped green chilies, drained (1can about 4 ½ ounces)
8. sour cream (if desired)
9. salsa (if desired)
10. shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese (3/4c or 3 ounces)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a pie plate of 9 inches and grease it.
2. Take a frying pan, place it over medium heat. Cook onion and ground beef in it by stirring it irregularly until the beef turns brown in color. Drain the beef and mix seasoning mix in it. Then put this mixture into the pie plate and spread the chillies on the top of mixture.
3. Beat eggs, milk, taco seasoning mix and bisquick baking mix until it gets blended and then pour this mixture into the pie plate.
4. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it for about 25 minutes until the tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Dust the cheese over it and again bake it for 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Take out the pie plate from oven and keep it to cool for about 5 minutes. Serve the pie with sour cream or salsa.
Number of servings – 6 to 8