Impossible Ham Asparagus Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
1. Bisquick baking mix (1/2c)
2. frozen asparagus pieces, thawed and drained (1pkg. about 10 oz)
3. eggs (2)
4. cubed cooked ham (1 1/2c)
5. melted butter (1/4c)
6. chopped green onions (1/4c)
7. sour cream (1c)
8. grated parmesan cheese (1/4c)
9. cottage cheese (1c)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat oven to 350 degrees F. Take a pie pan of 10 inches and grease it with nonstick baking spray having flour and then keep it aside. Thoroughly drain the asparagus. Place the drained asparagus, cooked ham and green onions in pie pan.
2. Take a bowl of medium size, beat eggs, milk, baking mix, melted butter, sour cream, parmesan cheese and cottage cheese in it until the mixture gets smooth. Then pour this mixture over the asparagus mixture in the pie pan. Dust the left over parmesan cheese over it.
3. Place the pie pan in oven and bake it for 30 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees F. Bake it until the pie gets puffed and changes to golden brown in color. Take out the pie from oven and keep it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve it.
Number of servings – 6