Impossible Garden Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
1. Biscuit mix, bisquick type (3/4c)
2. quartered and sliced zucchini (2c)
3. skim milk (1 1/2c)
4. pepper (1/4tsp)
5. eggs (3)
6. grated parmesan cheese 1/2c)
7. chopped onion (1/2c)
8. diced tomatoes (1 1/2c)
9. salt (1/4 tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take an oven proof glass dish of 7*11 inches. Place the sliced zucchini, tomatoes, onions into the dish and then dust the pepper, salt and parmesan cheese over the vegetables.
2. Take a blender, beat eggs, milk and biscuit mix in it until the mixture becomes smooth. Then pour this mixture over the vegetables into the dish.
3. Place the dish in oven and bake it at 400 degrees F for about 30 minutes. Now take out the pie from the oven and keep it for about 5 minutes to cool. Then cut it into slices and serve it.