Impossible Cranberry Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
1. Bisquick baking mix (3/4c)
2. eggs (4)
3. chopped cranberries (1 1/2c)
4. sugar (1 1/2c)
5. vanilla (1tsp)
6. melted butter (1/3c)
7. orange juice (1/4c)
8. buttermilk (1/2c)
9. chopped walnuts (1/2c)
10. grated orange peel (1tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Take a pie pan of 10 inches, grease it with non stick baking spray having flour.
2. Take a bowl, mix walnuts, orange peel and cranberries in it and then sprinkle into the greased pie pan.
3. Take a large bowl, beat all the remaining ingredients in it until the mixture gets smooth. Then pour this mixture over the cranberries into the pie pan.
4. Place the pie pan in oven and bake it for about 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees. Bake it until the tooth pick inserted in the center of pie comes out clean.
5. Take out the pie from oven and keep it for about 5 minutes to cool. Then keep it in refrigerator for about 6 hours to chill. Decorate it with whipped cream or ice cream and then serve it.
Number of servings – 8