1. Bisquick baking mix (3/4c)
2. cut up cooked chicken (2c)
3. peppers (1/4tsp)
4. salt (1/2tsp)
5. milk (1 1/3c)
6. eggs (4)
7. chopped onion (1/4c)
8. chopped mushrooms (1/4c)
9. frozen carrots and peas, thawed and drained (1 1/2c)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a pie plate of 10 inches and grease it.
2. Take a bowl, mix cooked chicken, onion, mushrooms, carrots and peas in it. Place this mixture in pie plate.
3. Take a blender, beat the remaining ingredients in it on high speed for about 15 seconds. Then pour this mixture into the pie plate.
4. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it for about 30 35 minutes. Take out the pie plate from oven and check it by inserting the tooth pick in the center. If the tooth pick comes out clean then the pie is ready to serve. Keep it to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
Number of servings – 6 to 8