Impossible Cheeseburger Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
1. Bisquick (1/2c)
2. ground beef (1 pound)
3. salt (1/2tsp)
4. eggs (2)
5. milk (1c)
6. shredded cheddar cheese (1c)
7. chopped onion (1large about 1 cup)
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take a pie plate of 9 inches and grease it.
2. Take a saucepan, cook ground beef and onions in it until the beef gets brown in color. Then drain it and spread it into the greased pie plate. Dust the cheese and salt over it.
3. Take a bowl, beat the remaining ingredients in it until they get well blended. Then pour this mixture into the pie plate.
4. Place the plate in oven and bake it for about 25 minutes until the tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Now the pie is ready and keeps it for about 5 minutes to cool.
Number of servings – 6