Impossible Apple Pie RecipeCategory: Bisquick Apple Recipes, Bisquick Impossible Pie Recipes
1. Bisquick (1/2c)
2. peeled and sliced all purpose apples (3c)
3. milk (1/2c)
4. ground cinnamon (1tsp)
5. sugar (1/2c)
6. ground nutmeg (1/4tsp)
7. eggs (2)
8. margarine butter (2tbsp)
1. bisquick (1/2c)
2. margarine or butter (2tbsp)
3. brown sugar packed (1/4c)
4. chopped nuts (1/4c)
Streusel :- Take a bowl, add bisquick mix, margarine or butter, packed brown sugar and chopped nuts in it. Mix them until the mixture gets crumbly.
Method of preparation:-
1. First heat the oven to 325 degrees f. Take a pie plate of about 9-inch and grease it.
2. Take a bowl, add nutmeg, cinnamon and slices of apples in it. Mix them well. Now place this mixture into the pie plate. Except streusel, mix the remaining ingredients in it and blend them. Make streusel and dust it over the mixture in the pie plate.
3. Place the pie plate in oven and bake it for about 40 to 45 minutes. Then take it out from the oven and check it by inserting the knife in the center. If the knife comes out clean then the pie is ready. Keep it to cool for about 5 minutes and then serve it.