For Vegetables and Chicken:-
1. Frozen stir fry vegetables (1bag about 1lb)
2. condensed fat free cream of chicken soup (2cans about 10 3/4oz each)
3. boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 about 1 1/4lb)
4. vegetable oil (1tbsp).
1. Original bisquick mix (1c)
2. milk (1/3c)
3. dried tarrangon leaves (1/4tsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take frying pan of 10-inch, place it over medium-high heat. Heat and then cook chicken for about 5 minutes until the chicken changes to brown by turning it once.
2. Mix frozen vegetables and soup in it. Keep it to boil by stirring it constantly.
3. Take a small bowl to prepare dumplings by mixing bisquick, tarragon leaves and milk in it. Mix it well to form soft dough. Then drop 4tablespoonfuls into the boiling chicken stew.
4. Turn down the heat to low and cook it uncovered for 10 minutes. Now cover the pan and cook it for 10 minutes for more.
Number of servings – 4