Savory Chicken Stew and Dumpling RecipeCategory: Bisquick Chicken Recipe, Bisquick Dumpling Recipes, Bisquick Stew Recipes
1.Bisquick mix (1c)
2. cut-up cooked chicken breast (1c)
3. fresh steamer frozen mixed vegetables (1/2)
4. Green Giant Valley (1c)
5. vegetable broth (3/4 from 32-oz box)
6. reduced sodium (1c)
7. pepper (1/4tsp)
8. dried thyme leaves (1/2tsp)
9. dried sage leaves (1/2tsp)
10. all purpose flour (1/4c)
11. fat free or skim milk (1/3c)
12. onion powder (1/8tsp)
13. chopped green onions (2 med. Or 2tbsp)
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a saucepan of 2 quarter, add flour, thyme sage and pepper in it and mix it well. Slowly mix the broth in it with wire whisk until it gets blended. Keep it to boil over medium heat by stirring it constantly.
2. Mix chicken and vegetables in it and keep it to boil.
3. Take a small bowl to prepare dumplings by mixing bisquick, onion powder and onion in it. Mix milk in it until the mixture gets moistened. Then drop the dumplings by 6 spoonfuls into the boiling stew.
4. Turn down the heat to low and keep it to simmer uncovered for about 10 minutes. Now cover the pan and keep it to cook for 10 minutes more.
Number of servings – 3
More Bisquick Recipes
- Slow Cooker Burgundy Stew With Herb Dumplings Recipe
- Chicken With Paprika Dumplings Recipe
- Chicken Soup With Potato Dumplings Recipe
- Vegetable Stew with Herbs Dumplings Recipe
- Skillet Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Chicken Stew With Classic Dumplings Recipe
- Chicken Vegetable Soup With Dumplings Recipe
- Southern Style Chicken and Dumplings Recipe