1. Bisquick mix (1c)
2. condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup (1can about 10 ¾ oz)
3. cut-up cooked chicken (1c)
4. frozen peas and carrots (1c)
5. fat free or skim milk (1 1/2c)
6. paprika (if desired)
7. fat free or skim milk (1/3c).
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a saucepan of 3 quarter, add chicken, carrots, soup, frozen peas, and 1 ½ cup of milk in it. Keep it to boil.
2. Take a small bowl, mix bisquick and ½ cup of milk in it. Mix it well to form dough and then drop the dough by 8 tablespoonfuls into the chicken stew. Dust the paprika over it.
3. Keep it to cook uncovered for about 10 minutes over low heat. Then cover the pan keeps it to cook for 10 minutes more.
Number of servings – 4