1. Original bisquick mix (1 1/2c)
2. yellow mustard (1tbsp)
3. condensed cream of chicken soup (1can about 10 ¾ oz)
4. frozen mixed vegetables (2c)
5. milk (2c)
6. chopped onion (1med. About 1/2c)
7. boneless skinless chicken breast (4)
8. vegetable oil (1tbsp).
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a Dutch oven of 4 quarter, place it over medium heat. Heat oil in it and then add chicken and onion in it and cook it for about 6 to 8 minutes by stirring it irregularly until the onions get soft and then chicken changes to pink in color.
2. Mix mustard, mixed vegetable soup and 1 ½ cup of milk in it and then keep it to boil.
3. Take a small bowl, bisquick mix and ½ cup of milk in it. Mix it well to form dough and then drop the dough by 5 tablespoon into the chicken stew. Turn down the heat to low, cover the pan and keep it to cook for about 20 minutes. Now it is ready to serve.
Number of servings – 6