Chicken and Black Pepper Dumplings RecipeCategory: Bisquick Chicken Recipe, Bisquick Dumpling Recipes
1. Original bisquick (1c)
2. condensed creamy chicken soup (1can)
3. cooked chicken, cut up (1c about 5 ounces)
4. frozen carrots, sliced or diced (3/4c)
5. frozen green peas (3/4c)
6. milk (1 1/2c)
7. chopped parsley (if desired)
8. pepper (1/2tsp).
Method of preparation:-
1. Take a saucepan of 3- quarter, Cook 3 cups of milk, carrots, peas, chicken and soup in it until the mixture starts boiling.
2. Take a bowl to prepare dumplings by mixing bisquick, pepper and 1/3 cup of milk in it to form soft dough. Then drop the dumplings into the chicken mixture.
3. Cook it uncovered for about 10 minutes over low heat. Now cover it and again cook it for about 10 minutes more. Dust the parsley over it and then serve it.
Number of servings – 4
More Bisquick Recipes
- Vegetable Beef Soup With Egg Dumplings Recipe
- Meatball Stew With Dumplings Recipe
- Quick Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Chicken Soup With Potato Dumplings Recipe
- Skillet Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Chicken Fricassee With Dumplings Recipe
- Alfredo Chicken Bake Recipe
- Chicken Stew With Classic Dumplings Recipe