Black Cherry Dessert RecipeCategory: Bisquick Dessert Recipes
Enjoy this dessert after meal with ice-cream.
1. Pitted dark cherries, drained (1can)
2. chopped pecans (1/2cup)
3. cherry pie filling (1cup)
4. bisquick (3/4cup)
5. granulated sugar (1/4cup)
6. margarine (1/4cup)
7. cinnamon (1/2tsp.)
Method of preparation:
1. Take an ungreased small casserole dish. Mix cherry pie filling and pitted dark cherries in it.
2. Take a bowl mix bisquick, sugar, pecans and cinnamon in it. Put margarine in it and then mix it properly. Pour this mixture over the cherry mixture in the casserole.
3. Now bake it at 375 degrees F for about 30 to 35 minutes until its top gets crispy brown and the cherries get slightly bubbling. When it gets ready , keep it for sometime and then serve it with ice-cream.
Number of servings: 6-8.