These squares are very delicious and easy to make with granola streusel.
1. Biscuit baking mix (2 c.)
2. chopped apples (2 c.)
3. brown sugar (1/4 c.)
4. cut of dates (1 c.)
5. nutmeg (1/4 tsp.)
6. cinnamon (1/4 tsp.)
7. sour cream (3/4 c.)
8. egg (1)
9. milk (1/2 c.)
10. Granola streusel Quick cooking oat (1 c.)
11. softened margarine (2 tbsp.)
12. nutmeg (1/4 tsp)
13. cinnamon (1/4 tsp.)
14. brown sugar (1/4 c.)
Method of preparation:
1. Take a small bowl. Mix apples, dates, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar in it and then keep it aside.
2. Now take another bowl to make granola streusel in it. Mix oats, margarine, cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar in it and keep it aside for few minutes.
3. Now mix baking mix, milk, egg and sow cream in a bowl. Beat this for about 30 seconds.
4. Take a pan spread half of the butter into a pan. Put the apple and date mixture and then sprinkle the granola streusel.
5. Bake it until the knife inserted in it comes out clean, for about 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees F.