These cookies are popular and tasty.
1. Bisquick (1 cup)
2. egg (2 beaten)
3. cocoa (1/2 cup)
4. sweetened condensed milk (1 can)
5. quick cooking oat (1 1/2 cup)
6. vanilla (2 tsp.)
7. salt (1/4 tsp)
8. butter melted (1/2 cup)
9. peanut butter chips (12 oz)
Method of preparation:
1. First of all heat oven to 350 degrees. Take a large bowl. Mix cocoa and butter until it gets smooth. Mix other ingredients like Bisquick, cooking oat, milk, peanut butter chips and vanilla etc. Blend it properly with a blender to form dough. Keep it for 10 minutes.
2. Take baking sheet grease it, then drop the dough with spoon on the sheet. Bake for 8-9 minutes until it gets sets. Cool for 5 minutes. Take off from the baking sheet and cool completely. After cooling store in tightly covered container. Make 4 dozen of cookies.