This cobbler is very delicious and it also gives the fragrance of strawberries.
1. Strawberries (3cups)
2. all purpose flour (1cup)
3. baking powder (1 1/2tsp.)
4. water (1cup)
5. cornstarch (1tbsp.)
6. salt (1/2tsp.)
7. butter diced (2tbsp.)
8. white sugar (1tbsp.)
9. butter (3tbsp.)
10. white sugar (1/2cup)
11. heavy whipping cream (1/2cup)
Method of preparation:
1. First of all heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Take a baking dish of 2 quart and butter it.
2. Mix cornstarch, 1/2 cup sugar and water in a saucepan. Place this saucepan on medium heat. Stir the mixture constantly until it becomes thick. Now add strawberries in it and remove the pan from heat.
3. Take a baking dish then pour the mixture in it and dot 2 tablespoons of butter on it. Now mix flour and baking powder, 1 tablespoon sugar, salt and 3 tablespoons of butter. Blend the mixture and then add cream in it. The mixture should be soft. Put this mixture on the top of berries.
4. Bake the mixture in a preheated oven for about 20 -25 minutes. Serve it warm.
Number of servings: 8