This is a absolutely delicious dish made from different types of fruits.
1. Fresh or frozen cherries, apples, raspberries or peaches (4cups, undrained)
2. cornstarch (2tbsp.)
3. lemon juice (1tsp.)
4. sugar (1cup)
5. lemon rind (1tsp.)
6. salt (1/8tsp.)
7. water or liquid from fruits (2cups)
8. milk (1/3cup)
9. butter (3tbsp.)
10. Bisquick (1 1/2cups)
Method of preparation:
1. Take a large 1 quart sauce pan. Mix cornstarch and sugar in it. Add slowly 2 cups of juice or water in the saucepan.
2. For sour taste add lemon juice and lemon rind in the mixture. Then boil this mixture for 5 minutes and add fruits. Again boil for 1 minute After that pour hot mixture into a 9 quart baking dish. Keep the dish aside.
3. Take a bowl. Mix (1 1/2cups) Bisquick, 3 tablespoons of melted butter, 2 tablespoon of sugar and (1/3cup) of milk. Beat the mixture until it gets blended and then drop with spoon into the hot mixture in the baking dish.
4. Bake it for 20 minutes at 400 degrees F in oven. Serve it with milk or vanilla ice-cream.