This recipe has the chicken in it as the name indicates so is very much liked by non vegetarians.
1. diced chicken, about 3-4 breast cooked (2 1/2 c.)
2. cream of chicken soup (1 can)
3. Bisquick (1 c.)
4. chicken stock (1/2 c.)
5. butter (3/4 stick)
6. cream of mushroom soup (1 can)
7. milk (1 1/2 c.)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Preheat your oven to 425 F. Take a casserole dish of 9 x 12 x 3 inch and spread chicken over it. Add chicken stock, cream of mushroom soup and cream of chicken soup into it.
2. In a separate bowl mix butter, bisquick and milk and then pour it into the top of casserole. Bake it for 25-30 min or until it becomes brown.